Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Different Kind of Mothers Day

My sweet husband brought me home beautiful hanging baskets a couple days ago, for Mothers Day. I can't reach them to water, so he is doing that for me too! I like that kind of gift!  After they made me breakfast in bed, belgian waffles with strawberries & whip cream (my fav), we went to Church. The gift at Church this year was a cd of the primary/youth singing to the Mom's....just like we got to hear that day at Church. I loved it! They did a great job too!

After that, we met up with a bunch of families at Emerald Downs. No we don't gamble, and yes we went there on a Sunday. Neither of us had been there before, and Tyler's Mom was out of town, so we just hung out, Ella was spoiled by the dads with lots of icecream, (Connor too)...and the kids played. 
A fun group of boys. Zach's still the new kid, but that will change with time.
After there, we all headed to the Weeds to BBQ....it was a fun day.

No comments: