Friday, October 10, 2008

You've Been Tagged



Ok. So Tami C. tagged me...now I've been asked to share 7 random things about myself, heregoes...

1. I was always a very clean kid, my mom could send me out to play in white clothes, dig in the dirt, & I'd come back inside still all white.

2. I love to make cakes, carve them, & make them into whatever the birthday person (my kids, our friends, & neighbors) favorite thing is...

3. I stay up way too late every night, not a morning person!

4. I always wished I had a big brother & then that turned into wanting to have a boy first....guess I wished really hard since I ended up with 3!

5. I love the smell in Washington when it's about to rain....it's the actuall rain that I could do without :>)

6. I would love to go to culinary/pastry school.

7. My favorit hobby is taking pictures.

Ok, so now for my list of 7 people to continue this... Monique, Teresa, Jen, Amy, Wendy, Tammy, Emily

Have fun!

2 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Can I come with you to culinary/pastry school? We could be roommates--

Valerie Anderson said...

Can you help me with cakes for Maddy's Birthday?