Our amazing friends the Tracy's took Ella during Brae's game....this is how she fell asleep within an hour of being home! She LOVES their family (so do we), but I LOVE that she was wiped out!

We've had the best family moments lately.......with NO tv, no video games, no neighbors....just time together! We have played TONS of games.....our favorites have been...

This is Zach's favorite......anything that he can earn money and own stuff......Monopoly was a fun one too....

Now this is one we earned from play testing for Cranium...... we actually gave input on what parts we'd like to see in it.....it's fun now having this game in our home.... Ella loves all the little pieces to play with too...

So besides playing games.....the kids have been re-discovering old toys.......one of the favorites is slippers........they're GREAT for sliding on the hardwood!!!



With Brae in football.....the boys have decided to compete in anything physical...
...push ups.......

...leg lifts.....even Ella gets in on the fun.........Connor is STILL in the lead for push ups, but Brae & Zach have definately improved!!!

I love our kids so much....at this time of year, as our summer is winding down.... I hear so many people say how excited they are for school to start, that they can't wait to get their kids out of the house...not me..... I LOVE being with our kids..... I really am going to miss being with them all day... Tuesday is coming WAY too fast! How do we already have a 5th grader, 2nd grader, & a kindergartner?
No comments:
Post a Comment