Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Rough Morning.....

So Zach & Brae still have flag, & Connor has basketball today, and Wes is so confused....missing Chewy. It was a REALLY long night...I slept on the couch with him downstairs...he paced most of the night. So I decided to stay home with Wes, until Connor's basketball game....so we'd only have to leave him alone for 1hr.

It was fun to find out that Connor & Tyler (Sherwood)'s team played Connor's buddy Landon!
Landon in lt.blue, going after the ball!
Yes, this is Connor's shot, 2 points!! Go Connor! I think he left that day with 3 baskets :) Just what he needed to, to get his mind off of missing Chewy.
After Connor's win, we headed home, picked up Wes, and took him down to catch the end of Flag. We made it just in time to see Zach's last game of the day... Wes did great, he's such a mellow dog, I'm glad we took him with us, he's having a rough time being alone.

No comments: