Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ella's 3rd Birthday Celebration!!!

So how do we celebrate our baby's 3rd Birthday? With tons of friends and family of course! Ella has been talking about her cake since I made Brae's Wii cake...and has told everyone that I'm making her a Dora cake! So we came up with Dora's backpack :)  Ella 'helped' lick the beaters..... we made a chocolate pound cake.
The Dora cake....including Map...I drew the line at making Boots....lol. For more pics of the cake, click on the Cakes Page on the right side of this blog, or click HERE
Opening her pile of presents....she had LOTS of helpers!
It was hard to not stop & play with her presents...but she's 3 after all!
The family..........
Amazing friends....the Tracy's, Kober's....
Theriaults & Stevens...
Anderson's....
Singing happy birthday to our birthday girl! I made Eclair cupcakes too....a little dry, but good flavor. The family is always my testing ground, lol.
She's so excited to be the center of attention!
Eating "Map"...
Playing with her buddy Madi & favorite cousin Jersie........
Yes, Ella LOVES Jersie........they are so cute!
And what 3 year old doesn't have teenager best friends? Ella sure does! She'll tell you so too! Thanks girls! Ella sure adores you all!

No comments: