Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not the Kind of News You Want to Get...

Today was our first Saturday in months, where we didn't have a game or commitment....so we took the kids to the 3-D movie, How to Train Your Dragon... It was great! We got in a little shopping afterwards, since Zach is growing like a weed (what else is new?), he's almost as tall as I am!
Then we took them to one of our favorites....
We used to go there a bunch when we were dating, and hadn't been there in years! Towards the end of our meal though, we got a text from Tyler's dad.....that Tyler's Grandma Arlene Goff had passed away.  We will miss her, she was an amazing lady! Tyler's grandparents are actually the first people I met in Tyler's family, as I was living in Utah at the time. :)
This is Zach with Great Grandma Goff a few years ago out our Island Park Reunion...
With the family....man, we have cute boys! We had actually found out we were pregnant w/Ella on the way to Island Park, but Tyler wouldn't let me tell anyone!
So now we are making plans to head to Utah. Our kids are on Spring Break next week, so that's one less thing we have to figure out. I am SO grateful to Paityn & Cheyann's families for being so understanding!

No comments: