Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St.Patty's Day Fun

Remember these from when we were kids? I laughed when the boys came home from school telling me about the "cool" bracelets that are back in style! There are all sorts of "rules" on what color you can wear, what arm you can wear them on, etc.... I don't remember that many "rules" from when we were kids....maybe I'm just getting old, and can't remember, lol! I had a stack of these for each of the kids when they came down stairs this morning. They were thrilled!
We got lucky this year, the Leprechauns only turned our milk green. Apparently, if kids are bad, the pesky little leprechauns play tricks, like moving furniture, and turning things upside down.  I'm so glad our kids were good! :) We put the green milk to good use, and made muffins with some of it. The kids all had their green on, so all was good...no pinching should happen, right? Unfortunately that wasn't the case....2 boys in Zach's class had the 'bright' idea that they were 'color-blind' for the day....so if you wore green, they said they saw it as red...and punched EVERY kid in green......nice (not). It blows me away that adults just let this kind of crap go....how do 2 boys punch dozens of people through out the day & not get in trouble?

It was Connor's day off from school, and the weather was nice out, so we headed to the park, picking up 2 of his friends along the way.....Marshal & Mason, and meeting Madi & Val there.
Cheyann is ADORABLE....such a happy girl! I feel so lucky that I get to babysit her!
These two are inseparable!
Ella loves Cheyann so much....she'd love a baby at our house, but we are DONE....so she's lucky she has Cheyann to play with!
Silly boys...they play so well together!
The little girls were never far away.....following the boys around!
It was a fun day...I had intentions of taking a pic of our kids before school, all decked out in green, but forgot. Best intentions, right?

No comments: