Yeah, just a LITTLE excited!
I am the luckiest mom in the world!
She was a fish, and she would tell us, "no, I do it!", expecting us to just let go of her....total confidence, too bad she doesn't quite have the skill yet to back it up, lol.
Ahh...brotherly love!
Super swimmer....Zach was doing laps, over and over....working on holding his breath across the pool!
Once we checked out, we headed to lunch....we had heard about this place that was new up by Ty's parents..and they had one right by the hotel.
Little did we realize what kind of weather lied ahead! I remember telling Ty that the rain outside was crazy & windy.....then Ty says, I don't think that's rain....it's snowing! Yup - within 20 minutes, we had an inch on our car! What fun the drive ahead is going to be...NOT!
Once we checked out, we headed to lunch....we had heard about this place that was new up by Ty's parents..and they had one right by the hotel.
This was just the "small" burger.....funny, it was the BIGGEST small burger I've ever had! It did NOT disappoint! YUM! The fries were amazing too!
Even Connor, our total light weight ate a whole one! (minus 2 bites from Ella, lol)
Zach however, he ate a double! And inhaled it! It was SO good!













No comments:
Post a Comment