Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Connor Graduates from Preschool

Today was Connor's Preschool End-of-Year Party at SuperJump! I'm excited to see him grow up, but SO sad at the same time! He's our baby boy & I think sometimes I try to keep him smaller, longer than I did his brothers.........knowing he's the youngest boy.....Receiving his graduation certificate from Ms.Cindy........
Cindy had me make a Heritage Makers Fold for each student, so they could have a compilation of photo's from their school year. I had made her one as a end-of-the-year gift when Brae was in preschool, and she has had me make them for the class ever since! This year with 2 classes, that was 20 folds, custom made to each child. I think they turned out really cute!
Here's Connor's: 2009 Preschool Fold
(if you click on the fold when the preview is open & drag your mouse, it will flip it over to show you the other side......so cute!)

Both AM & PM classes together -top row is the AM class, bottom row the PM class.
Connor, Colin, & Luke.........the trio..........
Carson, Luke, & Connor - having a BLAST!
Patiently waiting for snack, Colin, Emma, Luke, Connor, & Kennedy.....
Pizza, Capri Suns, & Cake for snack - YUM!
Even Ms.Cindy got in on the fun.........

Here are the graduate candy pops Rachelle & I made for our classes (she assists the afternoon class). Super cute, another idea borrowed from Bakerella! A take on cake pops, but out of candy!

Connor, we are so proud of you - you are such a great role model at school, it was such an honor to be your assistant preschool teacher the past 2 years.......I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very, very cute! Congrats Connor on graduating preschool.