Sunday, June 7, 2009

The SNOOP......

Friday May29th was a beautiful sunny day - something we're not used to seeing in May! We all swam, bbq'd outside - it was nice to be home & just have fun as a family!
Ella is obsessed with being naked. You think this would easily translate into potty training....but nope - she has no interest & flat out refuses! I catch her taking her clothes off on the trampoline... Brae was so sweet to sit with her when she asked him to, even if he wasn't a fan of sitting at the kiddy table.......... (funny since we've had this since he was her size!)
So while we're eating, Tyler goes inside to get something. Little did I realize that he would find the receipt from the fathers day gift I'd picked up......... I'd hid the gift, but he came out questioning the "item" on the receipt he'd found.........so since he'd already spoiled the surprise, we gave him the gift. A fountain/light show for the pool.
We love you hun, even if you do snoop - before Christmas, your birthday, and fathers day.........Happy early Fathers Day - you're the best!

No comments: