As of Saturday morning, this is what I've been driving since 2000.........yes a mini-van, but a Honda Odyssey, and I USED to love it........it has been an amazing vehicle for us....but had over 120,000 miles on it. Let's just say I haven't loved it for a few years now....but it was paid off & no car payment was really, really nice. Tyler was worried that he'd get a call from me saying it had died & I was stranded somewhere....so it was time for something new.....

By Saturday night, this is what I'm now driving!...............

It's a used, but new to us Yukon Denali XL......I love it! We've been car hunting since January, and we haven't been in a hurry. It had to be just the right fit. It is in amazing condition, we got so lucky - so I have graduated from the mini-van ranks, into a SUV.......yay! (The kids are so funny - Connor exclaimed that "the seats are so comfy!"......we didn't remind him of the fact that he sits in a booster, lol! All 3 boys are just THRILLED that they can open their windows.....they never had that in the van :).
1 comment:
Wahoo! Welcome to the club! Your kids aren't going to know what to do with all the room! Good thing you weren't in a hurry! Sometimes is pays to be patient and really be sure.
Post a Comment