Monday, June 29, 2009

A Great Couple of Days

Ever have one of those busy days & you're just wiped out? Last Tuesday night, we had been running a bunch of errands - LATE, kids were tired, so Ty ran into the store to grab something on the way home....he came out of the store with these..............................I have the best husband!
Wednesday we got to have Jared come stay with us.....the boys LOVE having their cousins over! I asked Jared what he wanted for dinner - Pasta of course!
They played hard as usual, flag football, scooters & bikes, jumping on the trampoline, DS's, Wii,...the list goes on!
On a totally random note......I love the lavendar in our front yard, along the walkway.....I can be so hard on it, hack it back almost to the dirt, and this is how huge it is so far......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Lavendar is beautiful.