Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Typical Day as of Late.......

So I've been saying that Ella is obsessed with being naked lately - or at least lifting her shirt or dress up.........now here's the proof!........
Wednesday was SO hot (in the 90's), that we swam, ate LOTS of popsicles............
Ella is finally looking at the camera when we go to take a picture......
The kids were LOVING giving the dogs ice cubes (their favorite treat).....so much, that we almost ran out of ice in the ice maker......here Sam & Ella are putting ice in their water dish...
Luke & Connor taking a DS break in the shade........they are exhausted from the heat!
All of a sudden, I hear Connor say, "ELLA NOOO!!!"....this is what I found....Ella saying, "Yook Mommy, peeety fower!"
She was so proud of herself........
I asked her if it smelled good....
Then she marches around the patio set.....
...and tries to put it back................yeah, hate to break it to ya Ella, you can't re-attach a flower to it's stem.......nice try though - good thing you're so cute when you pick my flowers!
Then she was off to play...........

No comments: