Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How I Discovered Ella at 330pm Today.....

So I'm trying to get a million things done before we go camping......I am editing 2 books for a client (before/after books for a facial plastic surgeon), getting Crafts & Beads ready for Girls Camp, and oh yeah........I really need to be packing for camping, planning our menu, grocery shopping......

At about 3 I heard a thud that I thought was the next-door neighbor dropping something outside.....About 15 minutes later I heard another thud.........now I thought-no way, .....Ella was taking a nap, but had only been in bed since 230...she usually takes a 3hr nap at least! I went to check on her anyway..........
this is what I found when I opened the door...She was sleeping, but had been really busy in the hour before....
Here's why she was sleeping sitting up at the end of the bed.... the entire case of wipes was pulled apart & in piles.........(of course I had just refilled it before her nap)......she must have not wanted to lay in a wet spot from the wipes.......
She had completely unfolded the FULL basket of clean & folded clothes I had brought up to her room, pulled out EVERY diaper from the new case of diapers we had just bought, her babies were no longer in their doll bed, but now in the empty laundry basket........I hope she had fun! I spent the next 45 minutes cleaning her room,.........while she slept. :) Gotta love her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow she sure had fun! What a mess.

Julie said...

She sure is cute! Brought back many happy? memories!