Friday, July 31, 2009

Italian Soda's Anyone?

So the day I came home from camp was my birthday....we went out to eat, and my sweet husband had bought me a coldstone cake for my birthday..... I was so exhausted, that I asked him if we could wait till the next day to have it........being the sweetheart he is, not only was he fine with that, but he invited some friends over the next night to, to help me celebrate turning 35 (ouch, did I just put that in print???)! (Cyndi - I hope someday you don't work on Saturday nights, & Tracy's - tearing out flooring so you can MOVE is so not an excuse...jk - you were both missed!) So thank you Kobers, Theriaults, Stevens, & Woodworths for helping me celebrate my birthday!

The kids loved the italian sodas..........
Always fun to have a chance to swim with friends!
Of course Guitar Hero was in order.........leave it to Ty & Scott to get that going!
Brae was cute, he went around taking pictures, so I wanted to be sure he was in one too, since I know how it is to be the photographer & not in the photo's!
No matter how hard we tried, Drew just wouldn't play Guitar Hero.....he was content to watch & laugh at the rest of us!
Ok, so is it just me, or does Scott look like he's picking his nose? lol!
It was a fight for who got drums..........
Hmmm...Brae took this......I wonder why.............Summer? :)
My girls! Love you!
Let's just say the Almond Roca Italian Soda's were the favorite...........just ask Drew how many he had!
Thanks everyone - it was fun!

No comments: