Saturday was a beautiful day! The kids & I spent the afternoon at Emma's birthday party. (Tyler was at the Sounders game with Kyle, but came late).
They have a blow-up waterslide that the kids LOVE! Ella is our brave little dare-devil......squealing with delite when she saw it - I couldn't get her bathing suit on her fast enough! Kaelynn was really cute with her, helping her up the ladder - she & Zach would get her up each time she wanted to go. She was fun to watch...she would cover her eyes to keep the spray out of her face, but loved it!


Again, again!!!

Jared & Braeden.......

Connor...

Yummy drinks.......at least I think so, Ella kept taking mine, so I didn't get much!

The bottom of the slide would fill up, so splashing eachother was really fun.......

Ella discovered the bowl of Mike-n-Ikes......she shoveled them in her mouth, with both hands, faster than I thought possible!

Ella loves trampolines....BUT she insists that everyone else stop jumping so she can jump by herself..........

Double trouble........they're so cute together, I can only imagine the trouble these two will stir up in the coming years!

The cousins & Emma's friends........too cute!

The kids later decided to Jump off the top & a couple of them flew right out the end.....it was pretty funny - enjoy!
1 comment:
I just love your family! So cute and growing up so fast! I love the 4th of july pictures! so cute!
Post a Comment