These are shoelaces.........lots of shoe laces..........that Amy and I dyed for girls camp.......just didn't want to post this until I was sure no YW would see it before camp! Since camp is tomorrow, I figure I am safe now! It has been a long few months of getting ready for camp, glad it's finally here! Crafts packed, beads packed, me - well, not packed. Currently folding laundry, hoping I find all the stuff I want to bring.....so if I don't match, or am missing a shoe - don't worry - it's Girls Camp after all!

This is what happens to pets when they walk under said drying shoe laces........they end up with rainbow colored dots on their fur.........hopefully they will fade away over time!

Tyler - I love you so much - thank you for supporting me in going to camp - you are amazing! Have fun with 8 kids all week - the kids will have a blast! Zach, Brae, Connor, & Ella - I love you & will miss you sooooo much! Can't wait to see you on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment