Friday, April 9, 2010

Kent Predators vs. Alaska Wild

For Tyler's 2nd game of the season, we let Zach & Brae invite friends to come with us. I had a sitter for Ella, so the boys could just have a 'guys night'.  Carson, Zach, Alex, Brae, Holden, & Connor.
The had a bungee race thing....man Zach has a crazy big arm span!
If you get there when the doors open, the players from both teams will sign autographs.
Zach caught a ball from one of the cheerleaders...yeah, he's a "little" thrilled, lol.
A lot of what Tyler does is break up fights at the end of plays...
Yup, Connor caught a ball too, and I caught beads that I gave to him.  It's so much fun - every game ball that goes into the stands fans get to keep too!
Aw, cute butt babe!
After the game, players & cheerleaders sign autographs....the boys definately had their favorite cheerleaders that they said were "hot"....oh brother...
Their absolute favorite player - DreMail Hardin....he signed their foreheads, and was so nice to take a pic with the boys!  The next day, the picture is on their FB fan page, and he's sent me a friend request....gotta love it...the boys were so excited! (The boys mom's were so understanding that I sent their boys home with permanant marker on their foreheads! It only took a "little" scrubbing to get it off!)
That car ride home was enlightening....the things a bunch of boys talk about....ugh. Let's just say I learned more than I ever wanted to hear about what they think of girls & those cheerleaders. 

No comments: