Friday, April 23, 2010

When the Boys are Away, the Girls will Play!

Tyler took the boys on the Father-Son Campout...and Ella wanted to camp out too....so I set up her castle tent, butterfly sleeping bag, and she ran to get her ariel pillow & puppy.  Man she is cute! She wanted me to sleep in it with her, but I had to explain that Mommy is just too big...but I did sleep on the couch right next to her tent :)
We had started the night off going to Applebees with a bunch of girls & their mom's who's dads/brothers were also on the campout. We then headed to Target...since Ella is officially POTTY TRAINED! She actually has been for a couple weeks, but I wanted to be sure we didn't have any accidents before we gave her a reward.  She got to pick out any toy (within reason of course). I thought for sure she'd go for dress-up, or princess stuff.....but she picked doll things :) A highchair, doll baby food set, and doll diaper changing set. She's so cute! She's all about playing house & pretending to be Mommy. It is so fun to just listen to her while she plays!

No, Tyler didn't take ANY pictures at the campout......ugh...but they had fun, even though it rained on them! He called me while I was at dinner & said it snowing....all the wives were worried about their babies in the cold....only to find out he was just playing a joke on us! Grr....

No comments: