Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Popsicles Brighten Any Day

Our neighbors have been treating us horribly for almost a year now. One family since last May, the other since the end of last July.  It's days like this one (when the neighbors aren't home, lol) that make me appreciate the little things....like how much fun it is to eat a popsicle.
...and how much more fun it is to have those special moments with our kids. I am so grateful for how close they are to each other, how they have each others back always. So kids - when you look back and read this - remember it....remember the special moments you shared with each other. I don't know why these horrible people keep trying to break us down, but it won't work. Their constant hateful words, actions, and attitudes will make you stronger. Don't get me wrong - this is the most awful thing we have ever gone through. I wish they would just leave us alone. I am scared, I think the 'crazy man' is completely nuts & very unstable. So when we have a day where those rude people are about - have a popsicle, and kmow how much Dad & I love you!

No comments: