We love having Paityn come over - she is adorable! I am so grateful I get to babysit such a cute little girl! She and Ella are so cute together too! It's a new experience to have all girls around all day - but it's so fun!
Ella is obsessed with the dogs - she's always been an animal lover...but poor Chewy.....Ella is always pulling her around the house!
My baby......Chewy is the one we picked out 12 years ago, when she was just a puppy, that slept on our bed every night, that by morning would be curled up, under the covers, on my feet.....in recent years, she's grown to LOVE being outside, but is being patient as we try to keep her in more! I know she won't be with us much longer, she's got a few tumors....so we know it's just a matter of time....she's not in any pain though, thank goodness! Love her!









No comments:
Post a Comment