He is smart, funny, handsome, and quite a good athelete - when he believes in himself....the minute someone taunts him or he questions himself,......he struggles............ Well, the coach's wife ended up talking to that boys mom & the mom of another boy that had started chiming in..........and Zach received a letter from the boy, appologizing....ever since then, they've all been getting along great - and Zach's game has improved too! :) This is the 3 of them on the 21st..........I saw another mom taking a pic, so I jumped in & took one too :)....I always have my camera handy....lol...
Zach's blocking has improved a ton - this is him blocking this HUGE boy on the yellow team......he held him there every time! Good job Zach!!!
Always good at Center, Zach's team scored every point that day with him at Center :)
They won their game that day, bringing back their winning streak (2 games in a row can be a streak, right? :)









No comments:
Post a Comment