Monday, November 2, 2009

Treats, Class Parties, & Trunk-or-Treat

Gourmet Caramel Apples for the boys teachers, the families I visit teach, the families Tyler home teaches, & a couple friends.....I'll be making more just for Grandma & Grandpa when they get back from Utah :)

Brae's class party.....yummy treats & games - I love helping out in his class, his teacher is so sweet! One of the girls in his class (who happens to be a Wolfpack cheerleader) has a crush on him.....she just happens to sit right across from him at their table right now......she was hilarious!

So of course Zach's class party was at the same time, so I went to 1/2 of each :).  They had a full on carnival...one of the mom's from his class put it on for 3 classes - I helped with one of the games....they had prizes for everything & TONS of yummy food too!

Friday night our ward had a Halloween party & Trunk-or-Treat........so off we went....Zach was a dead clown sort of thing....basically a mix-up of a few of the past years costumes....he's too cool for a theme.... Brae was a football player - yeah, big shock,......Connor was the Prince from Narnia, & Ella was Ariel.....yes a blonde Ariel, but she insisted!

We brought our pumpkins along........they were a hit! Ella had a melt down before we went...NOT wanting to wear her costume....until I explained that people would hand her candy if she wore it.....that seemed to do the trick :)

She was in heaven just eating her stash!

Brotherly love................

Cutest little pirate.....Rachelle's little Garrett........so cute!

No comments: