Thursday, November 19, 2009

Walk-A-Thon WINNERS! (and Bus Rider of the MONTH!)

Friday the 13th was a lucky day in our house! Connor doesn't have kindergarten on Thursdays or Fridays, so we were home playing games when I got a phone call from the school. They wanted Connor to come in for a special party.............
They had a walk-a-thon back in September, and he WON for the most LAPS in Kindergarten! The lap winners for each grade were given a party with the principal........cupcakes, juice, & juggling :) When we got there, I discovered that Braeden had WON for the 2nd Grade!!!  (If Zach hadn't had a sprained ankle during the walk-a-thon, I'm guessing he would have been there too :)

Connor juggling........Brae was shy & didn't stand still long enough for me to snap a picture! When we arrived, all the older boys started cheering for Connor, telling him what he had won :).....he has tons of friends that are older :), he's such a little stud!

On top of all of this, the Principal did a drawing with all the winners - of COURSE Connor's name was drawn....winning his own Juggling Set!  He is the luckiest kid ever!

AND..........Braeden came home with the BUS RIDER of the MONTH for October - I think I forgot to post that at the beginning of November. :) He had already won a Bus Rider of the Week!

No comments: