Friday, December 4, 2009

Midnight at New Moon!

So of course I thought I was actually caught up on my blog....but forgot about the Midnight Showing of New Moon........because my camera had died, so thankfully Serena had hers! There were over 30 of us that went - what a blast, but what a LONG night! Sara got all of our tickets like a month before, so we were set...or so we thought....

Thankfully Sara stopped by the theater, to find out that since we were in the main theater for the movie....they were going to show Twilight before it....and not make people leave the theater for re-seating for New Moon....so most of us went to that too........how else do you make sure 30+ people can sit together??? :)

It was a blast, the movie was TONS better than the first........and of course a night out with good friends is always the best! So now I can say I've been to a midnight premier..........but man I am way too old for nights like that when I have to get up with little ones the next day! I think a bunch of us might just go the next day when the next movie comes out :), but you never know!

No comments: