Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kitchen Table Ping-Pong and the YUMMIEST breakfast for dinner!

So a favorite game with our boys as of late is Nerf Ping Pong........it's a really OLD set (it was Tyler's as a kid), and they just recently lost the ball. Lucky for them, the Nerf ball guns have a perfect ball to use in it's place!  Casey & Caleb got to come over for the day & were able to enjoy it too!

So for dinner that night, I decided to try a new recipe I found on Little Birdie Secrets, but of course added my own twist :) Caramel Apple Dutch Babies! Breakfast for dinner is one of our favorite meals!
Hands down, the fastest I have ever seen my family clean their plates and ask for more! We love having breakfast for dinner in this house! The original recipe I found was for dutch babies & adding apple slices....I added the caramel twist to it.

1 comment:

be_fricke said...

christina,
just stopped by to enjoy the updates on your beautiful family and what did i find? A really yummy looking treat! Would you mind sending me the recipe for your apple-caramel dutch baby? it looks sooo good. glad to see you are all well, em