
Ok, so the funniest thing just happened. As most of you know, I watch a our neighbor's kids during the week. Connor's best bud Luke & his little brother Sam are here all day, while their older siblings come over before school. I just overheard Connor explaing to Luke about dating....yeah, dating. He said, "this is how you wear it", I quickly interupted & asked what they were talking about...aparently Connor has decided that when you go on a date, a boy must wear his hair brushed to the side, in a part. I tried to not laugh as he said "Mom, it's true, boys wear their hair that way when they date, I know, I'm smart". Luke agreed with him too! I explained that was fine, but they had to wait until they were 16 before they could even consider a date. Poor Connor, I'll have to remind him of this in 12yrs when he goes on his first date! (this isn't a current photo, but soo cute of him...from our family reunion a couple yrs ago!)









No comments:
Post a Comment