So most of you know that I am lucky enough to help teach at Connor's preschool once a week (I also taught when Braeden went there). I feel so fortunate to get an inside peek at what Connor is learning each week and get to know his friends. This month Miss Cindy has been teaching the class about the pilgrims and Native Americans. For the past couple weeks, they've been making vests to represent the animal skins, necklaces, and a head dress that was worn during that time. The class got to wear it all today and dance to some of their favorite songs, with a twist. Enjoy!
Today is also Luke's birthday, so he got to come with Connor to school today and celebrate. We love you Luke, and hope you had a great birthday!









1 comment:
Christina,
Thanks for posting this! We have already watched all the videos multiple times. Carson and Abby both love it. Cute blog!
Melissa
Post a Comment