So today was a crazy busy day! Ty went to PLU to watch small college football & then he was off to work Replay at the Husky game....so the rest of us were on our own. Thanks to the kids for being troopers, I know it's not easy when Dad is gone all day, you were great. Connor went to his friend Griffin's bday party, while the rest of us went to Zach's football game. The Cowboys did great, Zach got a safety, earning his team 2 points. They WON!!! Ella was cooperative today & actually let me do her hair, with a bow even!
After football, Val & Maddy came down. They came over yesterday too, & we baked & baked & baked....cakes & cupcakes for Maddy's 1st birthday party this Sunday. Today I frosted them.....I'm a perfectionist, so it takes a while. (Little did I know that there will be over 60 people at this party....no pressure to make the cakes cute or anything! I joked that I would have said no, had I known...I think there is some truth to that!) Here are her cakes...Pooh to share, & a Hunny Pot all for Maddy. Hope you like them Anderson family! Happy First Birthday Maddy!









1 comment:
We love the cakes! You're the best! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment