Saturday, November 22, 2008

She's a Big Girl Now.....





Ok, so I'm sad that Ella is getting so big....our baby is growing up. She's decided that she should sit at the table with the rest of us, instead of sitting in her high-chair. Now at this age, the boys would have had no problem with this - but Ella is REALLY REALLY messy!...and I like controlled environments, where mess is contained. But I'm trying to get over that...so Ella is sitting at the table (unless we're having spaghetti for dinner, I draw the line there - she eats it in just a diaper & ends up wearing half of it).

Today Zach had his next-to-last football game & the team played hard. Zach tipped the ball to Skylar for a touchback, but in the end, we lost. But to celebrate their hard work, we brought McD's home....& Ella was so proud of herself eating with her brothers & drinking sprite just like them!

No comments: