Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Play Dates are for Moms!

Ok, so the ladies in the ward get together a couple times a month for lunch & to let the kids we have at home play. Today was one of those really LOUD days, but the kids had a blast! They run, chase eachother, wrestle, and just play.
I have decided though - I get way more out of it than they do- it is so nice to chat with other moms about silly stuff, what we've been up to, or even what crazy things our kids do, & yes - we talk about how excited we are to go see Twilight...one of the ladies has even bought the t-shirt! :>) It is a blast watching Ella try to keep up with all the "big" kids too...she can hold her own! I'm so glad I went, thanks ladies for a fun chat! (We missed not having you there Rachelle!)
And for those of you who don't know, my friend Amber has started a great business. I added a link to her blog under my Favorite Blog Sites- she makes headbands, bows, clips, & tutu's - check it out!

1 comment:

happychow said...

You are so sweet! Thanks so much for the plug! :)

A