So as Thanksgiving comes to an end and all my kids are in bed, and Ty is asleep on the couch, I find myself reflecting on the things in my life I am most grateful for. Tonight we celebrated Thanksgiving by going to see "Bolt" with all the Goff's, as is our tradition to see a movie every year - it was a cute movie! We had dinner with Ty's parents, Charlyn's family, & Mel's family - it was a fun day. (I forgot my camera - I was so bummed!) The kids played with their cousins, Ella loves Jersie - I am excited to watch them grow up together & see what mischief they get into together! It was a day of laughter, stories, & giggles - thanks for an amazing dinner & for great company!! Kaelynn made the cutest place cards at Activity Days for our dinner, with the intention for all of us to write on the inside of them - about what we are thankful for - they were adorable....so Kaelynn, thanks for the idea, I am going to try to compile here the Blessings I am most thankful for:
-My amazing husband - I can't believe that next month we will celebrate our 13th anniversary!!! You are my rock, I am so grateful & honored to be your wife. I appreciate your priesthood presence in our home & all that you do for us. I love you!
-Zach - you take on the "oldest kid" role with pride. I am so thankful for your good example to your younger siblings. You are so smart and blow us away each day with all that you do. I would not be shocked if you grew up to be a lawyer someday.
-Brae - you have the biggest heart of anyone I know. I love that you work hard to include everyone & are always the first to offer help to your Dad & I, your teacher, even your friends. I love our 'Mommy-Braeden" dates & spending time with you. You are good to Connor and Ella too - you are her BayBay!
-Con Bon - you are the toughest 4 year old ever!!! You have no fear in all that you do and can keep up with your older brothers with ease. You are my little angel, my baby boy - I love when you want to cuddle Mommy! You are so good with Ella, teaching her new things each day, letting her play with you even when she deystroys your legos!
-Ella Belle - You are so much fun! You crack me up when you throw your tantrums & bring on the drama....so different than your brothers! You have the most beautiful smile, with a sinister smirk behind it - I am sure we are in for it as you get older, but I am so grateful you are a part of our family - you complete us! I am so thankful that you have started to let me do your hair!!!
-My sister - I am so grateful for our msgs back & forth, I love you & hope that we can become close again, I have truly missed you. I am proud of you, you have worked hard to get where you are, you have a great husband & I am excited for your future - we're crossing our fingers for you & keeping you guys in our prayers!
-Ty's parents - you are always there for us, words cannot express the grattitude I feel. Thank you for being good examples to us, I love you.
-The rest of Ty's family - I am so grateful that we all live close by, that our kids get to grow up seeing their cousins regularly. Our family get-togethers are fun & entertaining & are special traditions that we cherish. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing family. I am grateful for your example to my children - to have all of us be able to attend the Temple together & have that foundation for our families.
-The Gospel - I have a strong testimony, I know with out a shaddow of a doubt that this is the Lords Church, I am so grateful that our family will be together forever.
-My Friends - You know who you are (some are new friendships, some are old), on those days when I want to pull my hair out, you are always there for me, whether it's trading our kids, or our phone calls, or girls nights out -I appreciate and love you guys!
Family Photos
6 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment