Ok, so Ella has discovered Lucky Charms (my favorite cereal too, I have to admit). Connor had left the box out on the table, the boys are already in bed, & Ella was unusually quiet. I turned around & found her on top of the table, eating the Lucky Charms, quite proud of herself. She knows where the bowls are & had gotten one out for herself.
The funny part is that she won't eat the cereal, she just picks out all the marshmellows.....which leaves her hands very, very sticky! She does NOT like to be sticky!
If she wasn't so darn cute....most of you know I like my rules, that I'm a strict mom, but...Ella gets away with a lot, I'll admit it. She has me & everyone who comes into contact with her wrapped around her little finger! On this day I took Ella & Sam to the Super Mall. They have a great play area there, with a mountain to climb, a tree with a slide, & all things Washington...she loves it. On this day, she loved the raft. She would climb in, then out...again & again! Sam was only too happy to play along side her!
With 3 big brothers, she is going to be (and already has)at a lot of sporting events & activities for her brothers. She's usually really good at making friends with other kids & their parents (everyone loves her), so she keeps herself entertained! Zach's football games are all at BLHS, so today she found the soccer net utterly facinating!
So a few things I love about Ella:
* If you lay down, she thinks it's an open invitation to dive on you & wrestle!
* She can hold her own with her brothers.
* She calls Zach 'Guys' - I think because when I call the boys, I say 'c'mon guys!' * She always smiles, even when she's up to no good with her now 7 tooth smile
* She loves to cuddle at bedtime with me!
* She dances when ever she hears music, but loves dancing to "Dancing w/the Stars"
* She loves bath time, ever since we went to Great Wolf Lodge last May
* She loves shoes! Anyones...but definately has her favorites!
* I can't put my make-up on around her, or she wants me to put it on her too!
* She loves 'oshin' (lotion) & demands that you put some in her hand so she can put it on her legs...
* She sleeps with her pink puppy that her brothers gave her when she was born
* Her favorite blanket is a blanket Grandma made her this summer, she will only sleep with that blanket now :>)
* She says 'ub-u' (love you) when I put her to bed!
* Her hair - where did it come from? She was bald past her 1st bday & all of a sudden, there it is! Too bad she won't sit still for me to do it. Once in a while I get lucky & she lets me actually do more than put clips in it! (She's a little stubborn,...wonder where she gets that from!?)









1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Ella is so big now! It is so good to hear from you. I put you on my friends list so we can keep in touch. Melissa
Post a Comment