Monday, November 24, 2008

Dancing Fools

Ok, so we're total dorks and this video is a peak into why...... Ella has recently discovered TV - when there is music playing she dances, she dances in her car seat when music is playing, if she hears music in the store while we are grocery shopping, she dances from her seat in the cart - you get where I'm going with this. The boys love to get her going (I think they love dancing with her just as much). Tonight we were watching the Chipmunks....and this was the result. Notice that you'll never catch Ty and I on camera. After we turned the video camera off, we unsuccessfully tried to teach the boys the 'running man' (a tribute to our young adult ward dating years....Ty LOVED the 'running man' - funniest thing I've ever seen, but I promised NOT to video tape him)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are all boy and a girl, but the boys totally dance like guys! Cracks me up watching kids dance. I would have recorded Tyler and just not blogged you know for posterity's sake.