Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Gifts

Today I went to Darci's baby shower. She's expecting a baby boy next month. It was so great to see the Johnson ladies! I miss their family, it's crazy how out of touch you can get, even when you only move a town away! Just so they know - I love you guys! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Can't wait to see the little guy! Megan, you did a great job hosting, you're a total Martha Stewart....and your little McKenzie is adorable! Thanks for letting me totally hog her & hold her the whole time - she is so precious! We need to get together on one of your days off and I can teach you how to make the socks! :)
BabyBundle Hooded Towel & matching wash cloth I made Darci... ...and the Baby blanket & 4 burp cloths...not nearly as well done as the ones my Mother-in-Law makes, but I try! I lucked out that Darci really likes giraffes for the baby too..they're on the fabric I picked out!

No comments: