Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fabulous Contest.....Inquire Within........

I got this from Tami & Wendy's blogs..... Read and enter this fabulous contest...you know you want to!

The deal:
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. To you! It will be my choice and made especially for you. Just so we’re on the same page, here are . . .
The details:
No guarantees you will feel absolute true love, but possibly happiness, fervor, or chocolate.
What I create will be just for you.
It will be done sometime this year.
You have no clue what it will be… cookies, a craft, something scrapbooky, or just something homemade. It may be some other random thing I am capable of making or doing that would be enjoyable to you! I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you! That’s for sure.
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The fine print (which is actually the same size, but whatever):

You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homemade goods from me, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch.

(A couple of reasons I like this: 1) I have an entire year to do it, and 2) I can do something extremely strange if I want. Cool.)

I pretty much copied this word for word from Tami & Wendy's blogs, but changed some of the examples of what I might do for you! Because I do not posses the same awesome skills as she does, so feel free to substitute your own AWESOMENESS when you copy this onto your blog.

3 comments:

Valerie Anderson said...

Sounds like fun! I'm in!

Unknown said...

How fun! I am posting it now to my blog.

Megan Morton said...

This is great! I already decided what to make!