Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Cousins!

On Tuesday, after we had lunch with Daddy, we went to visit Grandma & Grandpa. On our way home we picked up the kids cousin Jared to come have a sleepover & play. The boys had a blast.....I had no idea they could fit in so many activities in one day, but they sure did! Jared we love you, we're are so glad your parents let us borrow you - you made the boys short presidents week break fun!
During lunch on Wednesday, the boys were planning their next all-boy cousin get-together...and it was unanimous that we should have had Cannon come too! Next time for sure!!!! They also decided that me & Ella should leave, and their dads should come too & have ALL boys day! I'm all for that- Ella & I could have a girls day!
I am so grateful that the kids cousins are so close by & that we are able to do things like this. I am grateful that Tyler's family is present in our children's lives, family is everything to us. I wish my family wanted to be a part of their lives too - they are the ones missing out on 4 amazing kids!

A peek into the boys activities.....
Playing DS's - of course! My boys loved how many games Jared has - more than they all have combined! Ella was content to play with all of her new toys - she figured out how to brush her Strawberry Shortcakes hair all on her own & decided to put all her new little toys in her new "pack-pack" she got from the Kucera's... Bikes & scooters...
Dress-up with guns, & swords - complete with bandana's....notice Ella got in on the action too! Jumping on the trampoline, one of many times, but it's way more fun with disguises, right?!... Another DS break... Chasing bubbles from the bubble sword at the park... Taking turns... Ella trying to keep up with the fast pace of the boys... Jared being a monkey - he can climb anything & no fear!!! Ella going down the slide on her own, with a little encouragement from her big brothers! Now she won't go down it without one of them sitting next to her!

No comments: