So it's been a crazy week! We took the week off for Stake Camp stuff after having Camp Kickoff last week, but I had plenty of Ward Camp stuff to do! The YW had new beginnings, so I had to put 33 packets together of info./forms/fundraiser for Weds. night. The plan was to go to it, present the camp stuff, & have families fill out & turn it all back into me that same night!
Well, as life never actually goes how you plan it..... we've actually had sunshine this week (still cold, but beautiful!)- a welcome change from the fog & wierd weather we've experienced lately! Connor & Luke have been outside (mostly on the trampoline) every chance they got. It's been great after being cooped up inside & the house is becoming much quieter!

Well yesterday at about 2, life threw me one of those curve balls. I was all ready for New Beginnings, but then Connor (who had fallen asleep on the couch) started sobbing & said, "I'm about to throw up!" We ran to the bathroom, but it was really minor, I don't think I'd even qualify it as actually throwing up. He complained that his tummy hurt really bad, & I felt him - HOT! Sudden fever! Motrin broke the fever, but the minute it wore off - poof, HOT again!
So plans changed...Tyler & Brae took Zach to his basketball game (and forgot the camera), I hear he played great, & they won AGAIN, 31-15! It broke my heart not to be there, but I think he understood. Joleena (my ward camp assistant) was a sweetheart & jumped right in to cover for me last night - thank you!!! Tyler had a little league board mtg. right after Zach's game, so he was out for the night.
Ella, complete with Tylenol, was in rare form last night.....& hilarious with her new Valentines sunglasses....


Ella awoke from her nap yesterday too with a fever...I had set Connor up on the couch, with his own pillow & blanket, the minute he got up - Ella ran to his spot & took it - looking quite proud of herself! (I wish I'd had the camera ready, but I was more in the "who's throwing up first" mode). We set her up on the other end of the couch with her pillow & Brae's blanket (she insisted)....
I think Ella's is just an ear infection (she's gotten a couple this winter)...so we're at 2 sick kids. I hope it stops there! Connor is the same this morning (Ella is still asleep, so we'll see how she is later..) It's so hard seeing them sick, I feel so helpless and it breaks my heart! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I am leaving a comment...are you shocked?!? Sorry that everyone is sick, the same over here. Also, thanks again for having us over for the super bowl party we all had a ton of fun!
No fun at all. Hope they get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment