So we had fun at our Superbowl party - even if the 'Steel-ers' won - just kidding! It was a loud & long night, but isn't every superbowl? Really, we had fun, got to know some new friends, & enjoyed Ty's hotwings & Aryn's deep fried twinkies (along with lots of other yummy treats!) I think I'm still in a food coma today, but all is good.
The kids had a blast....movies & cartoons in the loft...

Sorry it blury guys...but I had to get a shot (notice they aren't far from the food!)...

Airhockey & toys kept kids busy (thus the noise)....thank goodness they took trampoline breaks!

"Most" every kid kept to my no shoes in the house & my food stays in the kitchen rules (yes I'm a tirant, I fully admit it - parents did not have to do that, just sticky fingered children :)

I was worried we wouldn't have enough food for everyone, but we had plenty!

We enjoyed the 1/2 time 3-D preview for Monsters vs. Aliens - we had to rewind it so everyone got a turn with the glasses!

Ella loved having her friends here - she & Kagen were making music...too cute!

Us mom's escaped to the front room for a bit - there was a lot of testosterone in the family room, & honestly, we enjoy the commercials more than the game!

It was a fun night....relaxing at first, fun & energetic at the end. We enjoyed our friends, both new & old.

If you didn't make it, we missed ya! (Drew - you suck!- good thing we still love your family! :)
1 comment:
I highly, highly, highly recommend Sol-U-Mel by Melaleuca. It gets out what other things won't, and it pretty easy on fabrics, finishes, kids' faces, etc. ;) (I got Sharpie off David's face a few months back - such a funny story...)
Anyway, it does fairly well on grease, too. I wish we lived close so you could just borrow mine!
Post a Comment