We have had the strangest weather since November.....so any opportunity to work off some energy is a good thing! I've been needing to get to the mall, so Rachelle & I took the kids, did some shopping, let them play in the play area, & it did the trick! The kids were so good that I got them McD's on the way home :)
Connor & Luke conquering the mountain...

Ella loves the tree slide!

Garrett is so cute!

Sam was a sliding machine! He kept up with Connor & Luke the whole time!

Kennadee is so cute....check out the bunny ears...while we were shopping in Old Navy, the Easter Bunny was walking through the mall....kinda creepy though....weird looking! Anyway, when we walked by his booth, he gave the kids these ears....although Connor & Luke wanted nothing to do with him - they were just "too cool"!
No comments:
Post a Comment