Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quite an Accomplishment....& Our Dress Up Girl

I don't know if I was crazy for getting up at 545am on Saturday, or not....but getting in 3 miles of walking felt great....Rachelle & I met at the HS track & it felt great! Ever since my surgery, it's been a very frustrating & long recovery. From just not having the motivation, to not feeling good, & back pain every day....it was great! I was exhausted, but having that quiet time to just listen to music & do something for myself was such a treat!
I felt great & got so much done that day! Cleaning all the kids fans, their blinds in their rooms (my most un-favorite chore), to cleaning our room.....folding laundry....it was a good day! The kids were awesome too....they cleaned their rooms - thanks to Zach & the amazing big brother he is - he did his own room, then helped his brothers with theirs!
To keep Ella busy, we pulled out some dress up I had bought her.....After Halloween, I bought a couple costumes on clearance. She loved them, danced around & refused to take them off, unless it was to change into another dress-up item! Saturday was a great day, even with Tyler at an all-day baseball clinic. We missed him, but got so much done!
Tinkerbell, minus the wings - she was not having any of that! All Doll'd Up, & eating a jalapeno cheeto....she LOVES hot & spicy food!

No comments: