Friday, May 29, 2009

It's about time!

I've been so busy lately with 3 boys in baseball & soccer, celebrating 2 of our boys birthdays, designing books for multiple clients, and just crazy end-of-the -school-year business.....that I am SO behind on our blog. Here's a snip of what we've been up to:

On May 15th, Sandy & the girls came by for a visit, bringing Zach & Connor presents - Ella LOVES the doll she got & Zach has already got tons of use out of his shirt!
On Saturday the 16th, we had sports galore! Tyler went down to Sumner to sign Brae up for Wolfpack Football.......getting there at 445am! That was to just get in line to sign up - they didn't actually start taking sign ups until 9am - it's a good thing he did that, cuz they only take a limited # of boys. (We know a bunch of people already involved, including his coaches, so we had the inside scoop!) I dropped off Brae to Tyler at 7am (he has to weigh in to determine what team he's on).
After I dropped Brae off, the rest of the kids & I headed to Connor's soccer game........
Yeah, he pretty much rocks! Scored 3 goals this game!
I think he prefers playing forward, goalie wasn't as exciting!
After the game, they had pictures, but with an hour in between... so headed to the playground.
Ella loves slides & Connor was playing hide & seek with his teammates..........
After pictures & football signups, Brae had a baseball game - he was 3 for 3!!!!!
Keeping Ella off the field can be a challenge at times, Connor is an awesome big brother, keeping her entertained!
Following Brae's game, Zach had practice - yes it was a VERY LONG DAY!

No comments: