Monday, May 11, 2009

A Perfect Mothers Day

Sunday was just that - perfect. I awoke to Ella sticking a card in my face, the boys arms filled with presents, & Ty carrying a breakfast tray - yay, breakfast in bed....my favorite - Belgian Waffles with strawberries & whipped cream AND a smoothie!

Connor had made me a butterfly stained glass character to hang in the window, and planted flower seeds - I told him I had forgotten what we had made in preschool..(a little white lie can't hurt in this situation, right?)....I help teach at his preschool, so what else could I do?

Brae made me the cutest decopage frame with his picture.

Zach made me a coupon book - one of the coupons include helping clean the garage - he must REALLY love me, cuz it's a disaster! Ty will definately have to help with that one!

To top it off, they got me 2 gorgeous hanging baskets for our front porch!

We went to Church, listened to some great talks, and the men tookover all the classes to give all moms a day off - it was so nice!

The boys had been asking me for over a week what I wanted for Mothers Day dinner........they had it all planned out........so Tyler helped them make it. It was SO good - and meant so much that they thought so hard about what to make & what I like. Better yet, Tyler had the kitchen cleaned after all that work, top to bottom! Thanks honey!

After dinner, we headed to Tyler's parents house for desert. My inlaws are the best - they gave all 5 daughters/daughter-in-laws the new Sheri Dew book & chocolates. Char even potted each of us a plants - they have found their home on our front porch table. It was a fun night, we didn't get home until 10pm! I felt truly loved & totally spoiled - thanks everyone!

No comments: