.......is what I told Jen when she picked up her kids today.......... I think I worried her at first, 'till they showed off their arms! No worries, just temporary tattoo's! (Ty's not a fan of any kind of tattoo's, temporary or not, but he's putting up with it)....
Caught Connor on a blink.......but Sam showing his muscles was just too cute not to post!

They had been dancing around, making muscles, so I had to grab a couple pics! Even Ella got in on it!

Sam's - a dump truck, Connor & Luke - army tanks, Ella - music notes....

Ella is so darn cute! She loves her "SAAAAMMMMMMMM!
1 comment:
Fun! I am on the fence with them. I think every once in while is fine{in a place that can be covered if needed}. Only one at a time and when they start to wear off they come all the way off. Kids love them though. I think they feel like they are getting away with something that is bad! LOL.
They sure looked like they were having fun with them.
Post a Comment