This is what he came down the stairs signing tonight - and yes, he is missing 7 teeth, poor guy! Makes it hard for people who don't know him to understand what he's saying! Then, as not to be outshined, Connor chimes in, "Say for me that all I want for Christmas is 5 gui-tars!"
So I was sitting down at the computer, feeling out of sorts with Tyler in New Orleans...and was looking at these pics we took today when Braeden asked me to put a picture of him toothless on our blog.... :>)
If you haven't been to our house, we have a big covered porch, for 3 inches of snow to almost reach our doormat....it was definately blowing sideways last night (and is again right now)!
When I turned on our Christmas lights tonight - you could barely see the ones along our walkway through the snow!









No comments:
Post a Comment