Ok, so our amazing niece Megan has a boyfriend.....Taner. So they are soooo cute together....we're just waiting to hear that they're engaged...... You can just tell....stick a fork in them...they're done! He fits in with the family well too, can tease with the best of us! I actually knew Taner's mom....Kim was amazing! I know she would approve of Megan & totally love her! It's such a small world, isn't it!? When I was a young(er) mom, I met Kim when we were both stake camp leaders & totally hit it off - but that's the type of person Kim was - a friend to all. I got to know her 2 oldest girls too - they are an awesome family & I marveled at the strong relationship she had with her girls. I remember telling Ty that I hope I am that kind of mom like Kim....& hoped I would some day I would have a daughter to have that special bond with....(Ella, I love you & am so grateful for you!)
Over the years, the YW would all tell me how there was this cute boy from the Lk.Holms Ward.....his name was Taner..... never did I think my niece from Renton would end up with him...but they are the perfect fit....so Taner, would you propose already?









1 comment:
Okay so I will leave a message! Love you and your family you all mean the world to the Johnson's. Big announcement we are grandparents now if you haven't heard McKenzie was born 11/25/2008 weighed 5lbs 13oz and 18 1/4 inches long. Check out SeattleMorton blog and you will see her!
Post a Comment