Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blog Stalkers!

Ok, so I just have to say something....we leave our blog as public so all our friends & family can stop by...and we don't even mind friends of friends of friends stopping by, we hope you enjoy our posts. Can I just say that if over 52 people have visited today....can you please leave us a msg once in a while? In the past month we added a hit counter & we're at 1052 as of this post....that is crazy to me! So feel free to read & come back whenever you want to! We'd love to hear from you too! I love to read our friends & families blogs, it's fun to hear what they've been up to....thank you for sharing! I have to admit I've even peeked at a few blogs on friends lists....so let me say I was SO surprised to find our blog on someone's blog list that I've never heard of!
We do have really cute kids though & Ty is such a stud (or dork - just depends on the day!), so I don't really blame people for wanting to peek! I love my life, I am so lucky - I have the best family in the WHOLE WORLD! Ok, I'm done & getting off my soap-box now :>).

2 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

ok, you put the pressure on. I will have to comment and since I see you commented on mine, I realy have to now. I love reading your blog and keeping up with life. I wished we saw each other more but I also know we bothe have such busy lives. I am glad you are happy! I feel the same way and I am just enjoying life.

Unknown said...

Good soap box advice!