Zach's team rose to victory AGAIN on Friday night - he scored the first 2 points of the game & had at least 18 steals (I stopped counting). It is a totally different game this year.....so fun to watch! He is scrappy, on the floor going after the ball, very aggressive (reminds me of his Dad playing!)- Zach keep it up & way to go Eagles!!! They played a boy from our ward, so victory was very sweet beating someone he knew!
Before we left for the game, we invited Zach's friend Evan over to spend the night - now all 4 of our kids have fun with him, he fits right in! Evan & his brothers are wrestlers, & his oldest brother had a tournament, so we got to keep Evan through Saturday evening too. I hope Janet & Keith know we'd love to do it again, any time! Their family was amazing when I went through my back being out & back surgery last year - watching Ella for me every week! When Ella sees Keith she squeals & runs to him with open arms (she doesn't even do that for us!) Having Evan over is the least we can do!

Saturday's at our house tend to have a high kid count...Caleb came over too & I think Zach enjoyed his 2 friends meeting - funny thing - they are sooo much alike (2 bundles of energy) & everyone got along great! The noise level got a little loud by dinner time on Saturday, so we watched a movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment