Zach & Braeden's school had their science fair last night. The 4th & 5th graders did a great job, we are very proud of them! I'm not sure why I was dreading going, but it actually was fun to see all the hard work the kids had done. Now that we have our first science fair under our belt, I can't wait to see what the boys come up with next year!
Zach's experiment was on Different Shaped Parachutes

Braeden's 1st grade class did a science project too, as a class - Marshmellow Mania!

The first picture of Brae is the best, but he couldn't have a picture with out best bud Casey, so here is take 2!

One of the science teachers was on hand to teach the kids how to build rockets, Zach was all over that!

....then they could go outside & shoot them off! Brae & Zach both enjoyed that, & had fun fielding the rockets that others shot off too...

Braeden took a turn at the giant telescope that an astronomy group had onhand from Tacoma I think.....(sorry, I forgot to turn off the flash)...
No comments:
Post a Comment