So this week has been a whirlwind! Having been out of school due to snow days & the Christmas break, Monday was an exciting day...what I thought would be a much quieter week, of course wasn't. In most part to our Ella. The boys all have DS's....and she's never really noticed them....but the Woodworth boys got them for Christmas too, even Sam (his is really a Gameboy Advance, but he doesn't know the difference) - well, now Ella has noticed. She questioned me on Monday, as clear as anything, "Where's Ye-ya's DS?" (Ye-ya = Ella).....I laughed, but wasn't surprised....after all, Sam has one! Luckily we still had one of the boys old Gameboy Advance's...so Braeden ran to get it for her (with a girl game in it - he was quite proud of that!)...she now marches around the house, with it on, not having a clue what to do with it - but she shows everyone who comes to the door her 'DS'!

When it's raining a lot, as it has been this week, I like to take the 2 little ones to the Supermall playarea-they love it....however I think this too has backfired on me! Aparently she has learned how to climb WAY TOO WELL!!!
Today when I went into Ella's room to get her up - she was straddling the rail of her crib with a HUGE smile on her face- climbing out! Now NONE of our boys ever tried climbing out of their cribs....we planned on getting her a big-girl bed shortly after she turned 2(which is next month-yikes!).....but I have to admit I enjoy my baby & am not ready for her to grow up!!!.....so during the kids snack & lunch times today I have been searching for a big girl bed online!

1 comment:
She is growing up! I have had the hardest time deciding on a bed, that is why we just bought the mattress and box spring. It is cute that she wants a DS like the big boys.
Post a Comment